What's new

Question Deathstroke Combo Timing Help

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
Combo = 323,12 (insert special here)

in any of my starters i like to do the 323 but i cant for the life of me time the 12 right after that any suggestions?

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Yea it has very strict timing Im still having trouble landing it on a consistent basis all I can tell you is keep practicing it and get the correct timing down if you do it too soon the the 1,2 wont come out,if you do it too late it whiffs.My usual string is 323, 12,xxx Machine Gun or Ex Machine Gun. You can also do B1 U+2,323, 12 xxx Quick fire or EX Quick fire

Strider86

PSN:Sarajina86
it's 323 then forward 2,3 into sword flip or quick guns if your doing 323 to 1,2 it feels like it's a 1 frame link or just frame timing.. so just stick to the 2, 3 follow up until the timing comes naturally. Though i find with this game the way how alot of characters fall is different(ala Marvel, could be wrong but) so doing it in training mode and learning the height will help out as well.

devil_puncher

Sektor Supreme
I have trouble with the f3, after the b1u2 string. I also have difficult timing with the ji2 after the 132 string. The timing is so hard!

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I have trouble with the f3, after the b1u2 string. I also have difficult timing with the ji2 after the 132 string. The timing is so hard!
f3 is pretty darn hard, but from what I've seen from Tony-T's experimentation, I don't think f3 after b1u2 is optimal anymore. He's found that you can do d2,b3 instead for more damage.

And I'm not 100% sure on this, but 132, ji2 MIGHT not work on smaller characters. I couldnt get it to work on Harley, KF, and Catwoman for the life of me.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
f3 is pretty darn hard, but from what I've seen from Tony-T's experimentation, I don't think f3 after b1u2 is optimal anymore. He's found that you can do d2,b3 instead for more damage.

And I'm not 100% sure on this, but 132, ji2 MIGHT not work on smaller characters. I couldnt get it to work on Harley, KF, and Catwoman for the life of me.
It is not a good decision to do a ji2 after 132 since it is stance and character specific and also inconsistent. Better to just practice a dash in 12 ( very strict timing but once you got it you're gold) to replace the ji2

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

If they're popped up before the 323 (like with B1U2), then the LOWER you hit them with the 323 the easier it is to follow through with the F23. It seems counterintuitive but trust me. Actually if you hit them with 323 at max height then it's impossible to F23. But get them closer to the ground and the timing is a lot less strict.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
It is not a good decision to do a ji2 after 132 since it is stance and character specific and also inconsistent. Better to just practice a dash in 12 ( very strict timing but once you got it you're gold) to replace the ji2

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Gah for real? Is it supposed to be chest towards or chest away?
I've also noticed that you have to be VERY close for the string to work too. If you get a max ranged 132, there's no way ji2 is going to land.

In the corner, you can do whatever though.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
Gah for real? Is it supposed to be chest towards or chest away?
I've also noticed that you have to be VERY close for the string to work too. If you get a max ranged 132, there's no way ji2 is going to land.

In the corner, you can do whatever though.
Chest towards in order to work, brady and i tested it at CW5 this last weekend because i was skeptical at first but we confirmed it. Corner though it is fine

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Alright thanks then. That's a darn shame though because 132 is an extremely fast combo started for DS. A solid high damage bnb would be great, but if you MUSt be chest towards and fighting a mid-large opponent, then it just can't be all that reliable.