What's new

Video/Tutorial Deathstroke 62% Meterless, 86% Meterless, 94% 4 Meters (Hall of Justice Interactables)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

Impractical yet high damage. I've been really lazy but i have a few stage specific high damage combos with DeathStroke i will be posting up soon enough. I saw TONY-T putting some up so i decided to join the cause.

I have no idea why it uploaded with such bad quality.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Oh thank you, i was going to try some stuff with ares, but then i realized hes a power character and all he can do is throw the drone lol

TONY-T

Mad scientist

Impractical yet high damage. I've been really lazy but i have a few stage specific high damage combos with DeathStroke i will be posting up soon enough. I saw TONY-T putting some up so i decided to join the cause.

Sick combos Josh! I did one of these in my original Deathstroke video, but you showed off a new setup there that i hadn't seen before. Very Awesome!

Ill try and look into others!

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Bro i did these combos in my mind before the game came out. Get on my level lol. Good shit man as always

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King

If you have any 100+% I'll put them in my thread.

Sami

Noob
J360 As this is stage specific, could you push 100%+ by using the stage transition on the reset combo?

1) Explosion
2) Some random combo (I have no idea how DS's combo's actually work)
3) End a combo string with bb MB to trigger the stage transition.

Damage scaling might prevent it from hitting 100%, assuming DS actually has any viable combos that can be ended with bb MB.