What's new

Tech Deathstroke 3 combos

you should post these in some combo thread, probably get more feedback.
I think everyone thinks this thread is another deathstroke complaint lol

These combos were quite nice, but the damage is pre-patch.

I tried the first combo out and it only does 47% now. The 323 combo string has lost a lot of damage from the old version.

Thanks for the good info ! :)
No problem, and the fact that you can continue a combo off 323 even midscreen is going to add damage to all his combos, so that was a very nice discovery on your part.

Some meterless combos I found off his main confirms using this concept:

Jump-in: jumping 3, 323, 12, sword flip- 33%

Overhead: f3, forward jumping 2, 323, 12, sword flip- 32%

Low: back 1, up 2, 323, 12, sword flip - 27%

No problem, and the fact that you can continue a combo off 323 even midscreen is going to add damage to all his combos, so that was a very nice discovery on your part.

In ps3 theres no patch he still have high damages for some reasons
And thx + nice combos! :)

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

These are the combos I use too except for f23 instead of 12 as the filer. I think you these combos will do slightly more damage if you use f23 instead. F2 is also faster than standing 1 so should be easier to land it as well.

These are the combos I use too except for f23 instead of 12 as the filer. I think you these combos will do slightly more damage if you use f23 instead. F2 is also faster than standing 1 so should be easier to land it as well.
I know about f2 as I remember it was 6 frame idk
But the problem is when u do that 80% he'll do the gun nothing else something is wrong with the inputs in injustice