What's new

DEATHBATTLE: M.Bison vs. Shao Kahn Confirmed

Who wins in the upcoming M.Bison vs. Shao Kahn DEATHBATTLE on Screw Attack

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well Thanks to Screw Attack, we now have a new deathbattle in the makings after the conclusion of the epic He-Man vs. Lion-o fight and it's going to end a debate that has spanned for over 2 decades now. It's confirmation is at the end of the posted deathbattle:

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-he-man-vs-lion-o

So, with this now in the makings, I ask you, my TYM brethren for your un-biased opinions, Who will win this DEATHBATTLE?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
This almost feels like it would be one of those classic "Speed vs. Power" bouts. Speed actually being M.Bison, more for the reason how he is hella mobile with teleports and headstomps and psycho crushers and so on...

Shao Kahn, however, could pretty much body Bison with one well-timed blow. LBSH, the dude rips people in half. He catches Bison even once and he's done.

Shao Kahn wins

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
This almost feels like it would be one of those classic "Speed vs. Power" bouts. Speed actually being M.Bison, more for the reason how he is hella mobile with teleports and headstomps and psycho crushers and so on...

Shao Kahn, however, could pretty much body Bison with one well-timed blow. LBSH, the dude rips people in half. He catches Bison even once and he's done.

Shao Kahn wins

Yeah I don't even think it should be a close fight. I would be so upset if they made Bison win lol. Shao Khan is way too swoll to lose to Bison

Vagrant

Noob
If they're gonna do this. I wish they would have done Kahn vs Akuma.

Oh and to answer your question I think Kahn beats bison.