What's new

Guide - Grandmaster Dealing with Opponents Glitching Through Clones?

PwnStar

Noob
Hopefully this is a temporary thread and NRS patches this ASAP, but I think we've all had a case where the opponent has hit us through a clone or walked right through one like nothing happened. Has anyone found some methods for dealing with this?

I have a few theories on why this happens, as it simply is not a case of sub-zero getting hit/blocking at the same moment they hit the clone...there's more to it. A repeatable situation against Raiden (who is easily in the running for most glitchy/fucked hitbox character in the game at the moment): Set practice Ai to Wake Up: electric fly (non~EX). Now do slide then clone. If you do nothing, Raiden hits you ignoring clone. If you block Raiden gets frozen...but if you block and crouch? Raiden casually bounces off and can walk through your clone.

Yep ive had this happen a couple times, its really random but not really enough to lose a match over so I haven't really been bothered by it that much

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Oh my god thank you for this thread! I was so confused when Shinnok was jumping ONTO my clone and just negating it. I will go to the lab and try and see if I get Shinnok to do it intentionally.

yeah Raiden is the master of this glitch but I had also Kung Lao porting into it. Funny thing. I was fighting with one awesome jax the other day and he also jumped into clone and stood in it with block, after I hit him low he dropped the block and clone froze him. I loled hard.