What's new

"Dead games" discussion

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Celerity Dude, a blessing came to me, the Steam group "Kore Wa...Melty blood" Just provided me with litterally EVERYTHING. My 1-week of Googling vs them is a 1-9 MU.

Now I can finally enjoy this game to the fullest. Might not be on Injustice/Xbox in a LONG time.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Celerity Dude, a blessing came to me, the Steam group "Kore Wa...Melty blood" Just provided me with litterally EVERYTHING. My 1-week of Googling vs them is a 1-9 MU.

Now I can finally enjoy this game to the fullest. Might not be on Injustice/Xbox in a LONG time.
Should we hold a funeral for you TYM account?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Should we hold a funeral for you TYM account?

Nah, I'm always on TYM for better or worse, MK/Injustice or not. I don't think there has ever been a point in time where I was inactive. I remember a few months ago I only came to this site to post on the Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network / YGOPro) thread.

DuskAlloy

Nah, I'm always on TYM for better or worse, MK/Injustice or not. I don't think there has ever been a point in time where I was inactive. I remember a few months ago I only came to this site to post on the Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network / YGOPro) thread.
Damn I wanted to have a RIP thread like the DS one... oh I mean that's great, I was afraid you would leave :)

MrAvA

Smashing.
Hopefully nobody laughs at me but I love ratchet and clank deadlocked for the ps2. I played that game so much that I was top 15 in the leaderboards with the population of 15 people in the community. Still miss it till this day.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Ah, you know what? A game(series) on the verge of dying is Golden Sun. Maybe with the release of the WiiU and 3DS GS4 will finally come out. There's only a handful of true fans of the series left.

DuskAlloy

Hopefully nobody laughs at me but I love ratchet and clank deadlocked for the ps2. I played that game so much that I was top 15 in the leaderboards with the population of 15 people in the community. Still miss it till this day.
I know it's been said before but your avatar will haunt my dreams for weeks...

Goldi

Noob
If only. Final Showdown is amazing. I tried to play it the other day and fucking nobody was on anywhere for either console.

What a great investment all those costume packs on both consoles were.
Worth it for Wolf Chi! <3

Lol I think I've spent more time playing dress up than than with people.. VF players slowly go crazy from loneliness :(

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
VF definitely a sad situation for that game I love it too I keep tweeting Sega telling them that the best thing for that game would be a PC releae Most people that are in the market and know of the franchise are older guys who game mostly on pc itll give the community one large hub to play on as well as steam community stuff / sales keeping the game thriving for a while bringing in new players.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Garou: Mark of the Wolves... it was basically Kof's version of Third Strike but with better mechanics, amazing balance, and better characters... but no one plays it :(
I haven't played this in a minute, but I'm really fiending a session of it later today. Game is gdlk.

Chromehounds, the greatest multiplayer experience to ever grace a console. I miss that game so much. If you never played it, sorry. You not only missed out on an incredible game, you could also never understand my passion for it. (had over 800 hours logged into it)

It wasn't perfect, it had its flaws and bugs, but it still has never had anything else come close to what this game provided in terms of depth, strategy, and skill as a HOUND pilot.

I salute you, fallen deity. Your time on this earth cut short by the unwillingness of Sega to renew the contract for your servers. You will always be remembered in the hearts of those who you provided hundreds of hours of enjoyment.

Sleep well, sweet knight.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I'm playing DoA5 for the trophies, does that count?
Just finished the 1st Darksiders a week ago, about to jump into the 2nd once I plat DoA and hopefully Injustice