What's new

Tech D1 Kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

Noob
So I've been using this and have had recent success against people who like to watch the animation appear and then walk right into it and get comboed. It's an absolute essential mixup against rushdown opponents like kenshi since we know Sonya has MAJOR issues up close.

Sometimes if the kiss lands i'll blow another one just to get in my opponents head and then d1 kiss one more time afterwards. I think this should help catapult sonya out of the bottom end of the tier list and at least make her semi tournament viable.

Give it a try!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
:confused: ....what's with this rise of threads about d1xxspecial into things ?

but as a general sense:

d1 into specials are good against aggressive opponents when being pressured, and against people who suck at counter poking, or have bad reactions.

and

It's an absolute essential mixup against rushdown opponents like kenshi since we know Sonya has MAJOR issues up close.

Sometimes if the kiss lands i'll blow another one just to get in my opponents head and then d1 kiss one more time afterwards. I think this should help catapult sonya out of the bottom end of the tier list and at least make her semi tournament viable.

Give it a try!
no trolling pls. I know what you're trying to convey as a message but this isnt the way to do it. thread closed and stuff I guess. If you have a problem...PM me about it I guess? I dunno...this is all getting out of hand I think....

Status
Not open for further replies.