What's new

Cyrax's Teleport can work as frame trap Strategy

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I never paid much attention to it, but now i think its a very interesting way to trap some characters

Cyrax's teleport leaves a fake hitbox while he is desapearing, and at the moment anything that hits that fake box will get stuck for a few frames, it works pretty well against projectiles too.

Almost every Character can get trapped inside that teleport and get vulnerable if he performs a projectile

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I never paid much attention to it, but now i think its a very interesting way to trap some characters

Cyrax's teleport leaves a fake hitbox while he is desapearing, and at the moment anything that hits that fake box will get stuck for a few frames, it works pretty well against projectiles too.

Almost every Character can get trapped inside that teleport and get vulnerable if he performs a projectile
This is why I play him like Raiden and maximize Teleportation :D.
Works amazing against other Teleport attacks if you can get it out in time.

<3 Teleport.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
This is really useful if you drop a bomb close to Kitana and she wants to air-zip away. You just have to jump up and teleport and she'll often land right on the bomb, and you take no damage :D

Teleporting as a way to end your string may work for a while, but eventually your opponent will adjust. He'll start expecting the teleport everytime you get a block string in, and he'll poke you out. Teleport leaves you at disadvantage.