What's new

Cyrax Spacing Information.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
A list of what moves will hit (A stand blocking opponent) at various spacings achieved by blocked moves done at point blank range. Point Blank range is achieved by walking into a stand blocking character and pushing them.
Tests were done on Ermac on the practice stage. After each move I reset to starting position.

After 1
1- Hits
2- Hits
3- Hits

After 11
1-Hits
2-Hits
3-Hits

After 111
1-Wiffs
2- Wiffs
3- Wiffs

After 12
1- Hits
2-Hits
3- Wiffs (Hits Sheeva though)

After 121
1-Hits
2-Hits
3-Wiffs

After 2
1-Hits
2-Hits
3-Hits

After 21
1-Hits
2-Hits
3Hits

After 212
1,2,3 Wiff.
F2-Hits
B2-Hits

After 3
1-Hits
2-Hits
3-Hits

After 33
1-Hits
2-Hits
3-Hits

After 334
1-Hits
2-Hits
3-Wiffs

After 4
1,2,3 Wiff
B2-Hits
F2-Hits
B3-Hits

After F2
1-Hits
2-Hits
3-Hits

After U4
1-Hits
2-Hits
3-Wiffs

Other data.
From the start of the match, Saw, Ragdoll, F2, and B2 will hit.

1 can hit 5 times in a row.
11- Can hit 5 times. The 6th time the second 1 Wiffs
111- If done twice in a row the third 1 Hits twice
12 Always pushes to the same range, can be done to infinity
2 Can hit 13 times in a row
21 Always pushes to the same range
3 Can hit 4 times in a row

33 Has interesting properties. It can be done twice in a row some times. If done twice where both hits connect, on the third try the first 3 will wiff but the second will hit.
If done twice where the second 3 will wiff, but the third try the first 3 hits while the second one wiffs. (Sorry if this part makes no sense it is weird)

Seapeople

This one's for you
This is really cool info, but won't it all be very character specific?

Also I'm pretty sure you start further away from the opponent on some stages than others. For example on some stages you can walk backward at the start of the round to make ex ragdoll whiff, but I'm not sure if it's possible on every stage. I can't completely confirm this but it's something to think about.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
This is really cool info, but won't it all be very character specific?

Also I'm pretty sure you start further away from the opponent on some stages than others. For example on some stages you can walk backward at the start of the round to make ex ragdoll whiff, but I'm not sure if it's possible on every stage. I can't completely confirm this but it's something to think about.
I had assumed that the data would be consistent across all characters. I went and tried on Kenshi, Raiden, Mileena and Cyrax and The data holds true for them.

But Sheeva breaks the rules :( not much though. On Sheeva you can hit 3 after 12.