What's new

cyborg's combo potential was buffed

Wall Bounce Interactive Objects – Improved the hit box on 3d Wall Bounce Interactions so that they will hit within a combo regardless of stance switch.

this is a huge buff for cyborg. more than just making it so it hits regardless of stance switch, you can now buffer it from normals from further away and it will connect.
you can do forward 2 cancelled into wall bounce from footsie range and it wont whiff now. d1 wall bounce doesnt whiff ever either. also it wont whiff you add them into your b3 combos like it used to so you get more damage

need optimal wall bounce combos now stat plz

the buff to damage of the mbb3/f3 also makes it seem more viable to cancel stand 3 for 2 meters so you get 50 percent 2 meters midscreen (its still basically impossible to hitconfirm though)

probably the BEST interactable bounce combo would be..
blah, bounce, b3, jump 3, jump 2, 3, uppercut. but the b3 is extremely difficult to time.

the most consistent thing to do i guess is just blah, bounce, jump 2, jump 2, st 3, uppercut

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
probably the BEST interactable bounce combo would be..
blah, bounce, b3, jump 3, jump 2, 3, uppercut. but the b3 is extremely difficult to time.

the most consistent thing to do i guess is just blah, bounce, jump 2, jump 2, st 3, uppercut
blah ? wtf ?

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
Well, I do not know how viable this is, but instead of keeping your combo after a wall bounce, you can just go for DD3, as interactable wall bounces are hard knockdowns and they give enough advantage (I think, maybe needs more testing) you get a good setup, giving you +99 on block and the possibility of doing good mix-ups, like DD3 into B2, or if you think they will wake-up, just block and let the DD3 punish their wake-up.

B3, J3, J2, 1, interactable wall bounce, DD3.

Well, I do not know how viable this is, but instead of keeping your combo after a wall bounce, you can just go for DD3, as interactable wall bounces are hard knockdowns and they give enough advantage (I think, maybe needs more testing) you get a good setup, giving you +99 on block and the possibility of doing good mix-ups, like DD3 into B2, or if you think they will wake-up, just block and let the DD3 punish their wake-up.

B3, J3, J2, 1, interactable wall bounce, DD3.
Yeah. Joker players are doing a lot of his Teeth set ups off of interactable wall bounce hard knock down which are almost unblockable if the jumping atack is timed right. Cyborg has to time the low properly as Target Aquired is an overhead. But the set up potential is there.

if you can get a b3 where your combo is ending in front of the interactable i think going for the setup ender is definitely good. this wont happen that often unfortunately :/
if you land random interactable bounce cancelled off f2/d1/etc. i'd do a combo (j2, j2, st3, mb powerfist or end with st 2 into close rockets/medium rockets for the setup) becuase youd be sacrificing too much damage.

I'm not sure if it's just practice mode, but I had dummy blocking high and doing the set up after interactive bounce and did d3 while rockets were hitting and it did a stand reset, not sure if it's just practice or what...