What's new

Tech - Cybernetic Cybernetic Dirt thread

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
So after labbing out with Kano today I have found a few....things.

First and foremost Kano's EX Knife Toss will crush every single EX Wake Up in the game and leads to a 17% combo if they push buttons (EX Toss~B21+3 or B132+4 depending on desired restand or hard knockdown). If they block you are +6 and get a free B21+3 (cannot be backdashed but it can be armored).

Secondly his best pressure string of B132+4 is listed as -7 but is actually +1. Same applies to his best footsie string B232+4. Every part of both strings are either nutral or positive and can be canceled into EX Knives to make you +6. Both strings on hit will leave you at +8 and at full screen so you can get a meaty knife toss. Additionally both are easily hit confirmable MB for a nice 26% or around 35% in the corner which should make these your Go-To strings mid screen.

Lastly his B211+3 hits mid, not high as listed, and is nutral on block and can be canceled into MB knives as well for a suuuper rangy intro to pressure.

Lets post our findings and our min/max combos here to keep it simple. I will update the OP as needed.

@General M2Dave
@Decay
@SaltShaker

Last edited:

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Unless this changed with todays patch then no. I was able to block a Kung Lao Vortex reversal when I made the post
How about trying it for yourself before you crap on it? I just tried it myself and everything Kano has that ends in 1+3 or 2+4 can be punished by reptile.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
ex kano ball on wake up is dirty, especially in this variation. If you wake up with it while they're grounded you can just continue from the ball into a big combo. And if they decide to jump in ex Kano on cancel is basically a parry.

ex Kano ball~cancel, 112~db1, b23 2+4 gives about 20%-22% give or take and gets you space control back. You can probably get more off it but I can't test it out atm.