What's new

Current list of Best and Worst Characters in Injustice 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the help of users Juggs, Book Burning, Johnny Cage, and some others, I wanted to make a list of the best and worst characters in this game. This is to help people that are just learning the game know who the play when they go to their first tournaments. I spent a lot of time in Blaz Blue learning characters that turned out to be really bad and I don't want to make the same mistake with Injustice 2.

Best:

Super Man
Aquaman
Black Adam
Black Canary
Atrocious
DeadShot
Batman
Gorillas Grodd

Ok:
Poison Ivy
Cyborg (I think he is pretty good even though I lost a lot online)
Bane
Super Girl (Tweedy said she does not need buffs so I moved her)

Worst:
Swamp thing
Captain Cold
Gorilla Grodd

If anyone has ideas of who I have left out I will add them to the list. These are the only characters I know about so far.

Last edited:

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
If Supergirl doesn't need buffs lets nerf all mid strings of the top tiers so they are -8 to -11 and with gaps pls :DOGE

Tweedy

Noob
If Supergirl doesn't need buffs lets nerf all mid strings of the top tiers so they are -8 to -11 and with gaps pls :DOGE
While you're at it, give them her d2 and a female hurtbox. Strengths and weaknesses. Focusing only on weaknesses is called downplaying.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I spent a lot of time learning characters that turned out to be really bad and I don't want to make the same mistake with Injustice 2.
even the worst characters now could turn out to be gods by the time NRS is done (Spectral went from bottom 1 to top 1), and putting time into a top tier might be the riskiest decision you could do right now based on how heavy handed they were for nerfs in the last 3 games. just saying

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
You left out Blue Beetle D: Now as far as where he fits, I'd say Okay or Worst. I think he has potential and it'll take some time of developing flow and muscle memory to hit that potential. As far as buffs go he does not need nerfs.

Don't get me wrong, Supergirl is not amazing, but if we're talking about eventually nerfing characters, she does not need buffs.
Had to paraphrase your wording here for my character xD Greatly spoken my friend.

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
Best to play (must funniest chat in roster, giant gorilla grrrr, back to "primal rage" sega game) - Grodd
Worst to play (bicoz he sucks and NRS balance team have a problems with drugs) - Grodd

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Grodd gets in he goes to party town,
However he's bad at the same time because it's hard to even get in on wonderwoman :confused: you kinda have to just keep giving fail attempts till you land a b2

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
While you're at it, give them her d2 and a female hurtbox. Strengths and weaknesses. Focusing only on weaknesses is called downplaying.
The thing is her weaknesses clearly outweight her strengths but nvm, it was moslty a joke hence the doggo. I'm sure you know what downplaying is tho.

Even though your thread might get closed here in a second anyway, I don't think swamp thing is as bad as people make him out to be.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This is to help people that are just learning the game know who the play when they go to their first tournaments. I spent a lot of time in Blaz Blue learning characters that turned out to be really bad and I don't want to make the same mistake with Injustice 2.
I was on the fence about this thread, until I re-read this part. Imo this is really bad policy.. We shouldn't be discouraging players (new or otherwise) from learning characters at this point.

It's people putting the time in now that will bring characters to their full potential (and, as always, end up surprising people). And regardless of how it shakes out, patches will inevitably change things. We definitely shouldn't be preaching to new players at 2 weeks in that learning X character is a complete waste of time.

So with that in mind, let's just move on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.