What's new

CSZ and Quan Chi gone

Enenra

Go to hell.
So, I was playing MK and after awhile I went to GoW3. After a little bit of that, I naturally hit MK again. However, even after just using CSZ before I switched games, he and Quan Chi were gone. I still have all the outfits and DLCs but no CSZ. Help me please?

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
that has to do with your save file, hope you have a backup, cus it sounds like it got corrupted.
if thats the case and you didnt make a backup? you will have to restart the story mode again :(
you can use some one elses save file, but trophies and or achievements will be disabled :(

hope that answers your question.

Enenra

Go to hell.
that has to do with your save file, hope you have a backup, cus it sounds like it got corrupted.
if thats the case and you didnt make a backup? you will have to restart the story mode again :(
you can use some one elses save file, but trophies and or achievements will be disabled :(

hope that answers your question.
Guess CSZ is no longer my alt...

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
sorry to tell you, but it really sounds like the save file some how got messed up :(
also gamefaqs has save files if ou need one. good luck brother.

Enenra

Go to hell.
sorry to tell you, but it really sounds like the save file some how got messed up :(
also gamefaqs has save files if ou need one. good luck brother.
Thanks maestro,
First time saved data ever corrupted on my Xbox, but I think you're right. I'll set the game to beginner and speed run through to chapter 13. Jesus Christ though pisses me off..

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
do you have more than one profile on your system? If you do, make sure it always signs you into the right profile at the start, otherwise if you do anything that requires saving like updating options or anything it saves over it.