What's new

Crossovers that need to happen? Um, no thanks

SZSR

Noob
This would be awesome and anyone who says otherwise is just closeminded! :D

Okay fanboy comment out of the way, I would like to see it happen but I see the the issues that would arise with SF X MK.
First, fighting game engine, this isn't so much of an issue as Ed Boon's played SFIV( and SSFIV) so I think he and the rest of them team would be okay with letting the gameplay be on Capcom's side.
Second, fatalities. We didn't see them leave in MKvsDC but I think they'd get rid of them in SF X MK because, Capcom, I believe is too stubborn to allow their characters to be mutilated. Not even as tame as heroic brutalities likewise, we can't see an MK game without fatalities.
Third, honestly I don't think Capcom is enthuiastic enough to have another western franchise touch their precious fighter, in the belief that it would be dirtied by it. Even though casual gamers would give them piles and piles of cash for this game, the hardcore fans of SF might not be too open-minded.
Finally, Capcom would give two shits about the story TBH. So if NRS tries to opt a story Capcom'd say, "Oh that doesn't work, let's just do a two minute video that sort of explains it".

I apologize if that sounds really pig-headed on my part, but Capcom has had 18 years of the MK franchise to crossover with, if they haven't shown enthuisasm for nearly 2 decades to make piles upon piles of cash, then I guess making money isn't really their interest.