What's new

Couple questions on Jax

Just got another copy of MK9 after 4 month hiatus, was messing around with Jax and realized I'm having trouble doing some of the midscreen/corner combos listed in the stickies.

Example: After a Close GP, the 1(x4) carry into DP I can't manage to do, I get in two 1's before my opponent falls to the ground. What am I doing wrong?

Same with the corner, after F413, D1, I can't seem to connect the 1s, after the D1..., the juggle drops to quick after the D1. Same issue occurs with B124 too.

What am I doing wrong? Can't seem to get the jabs right.

Just got another copy of MK9 after 4 month hiatus, was messing around with Jax and realized I'm having trouble doing some of the midscreen/corner combos listed in the stickies.

Example: After a Close GP, the 1(x4) carry into DP I can't manage to do, I get in two 1's before my opponent falls to the ground. What am I doing wrong?

Same with the corner, after F413, D1, I can't seem to connect the 1s, after the D1..., the juggle drops to quick after the D1. Same issue occurs with B124 too.

What am I doing wrong? Can't seem to get the jabs right.
I just picked up Jax. After close GP, you have to wait until your opponent is just above your head to get in as many dash 1s as possible. I like to do 3 dash 1s and then 12 xx DP. It's kind of like doing Cage's dash combos... you dash, immediately go to neutral state, do the jab, dash again, immediately go to neutral, etc. As for the corner, you just have to be fast, and do a quick d1 in one motion, then you immediately do a standing 1 to continue the juggle.

Yeah, I tried doing JC's jab carry's too, it's something I'm doing wrong. Can't seem to figure out what, them juggles drop to quick!

LEGEND

YES!
for me, when i haven't warmed up yet i tend to input the 12 After D1 too fast in the corner combo (results in just the 2 coming out)

as for the midscreen juggles, i have no idea, maybe you just aren't used to the game yet. Sounds like you are doing it way to slow

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i reckon your waitin to see your punch come out before u do a dash try inputtin as if its one big combo .. hope this helps

for me, when i haven't warmed up yet i tend to input the 12 After D1 too fast in the corner combo (results in just the 2 coming out)

as for the midscreen juggles, i have no idea, maybe you just aren't used to the game yet. Sounds like you are doing it way to slow
Well, I found out the issue. It was my TV. It apparently has really bad lag. I hooked up MK to my PC monitor and I did everything fine.

The only thing I can't do as of yet, is the 12 after B124, the 12 doesn't want to come out, Lol.

How do I fix the lag though? I have a 55" Dynex.