What's new

Couple of matches between my mate and I

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
good job, i can see you know the raiden matchup very well by now seeing as your friend was using him last time too

may i ask why you do so many enhanced anti airs on wakeup? seems like a waste of meter to me, especially as he wasnt pressuring you in order to do it

TONY-T

Mad scientist
good job, i can see you know the raiden matchup very well by now seeing as your friend was using him last time too

may i ask why you do so many enhanced anti airs on wakeup? seems like a waste of meter to me, especially as he wasnt pressuring you in order to do it
I think force of habbit. There are times when he is pressuring me on wakeup. i should probably stop doing it lol.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
@ 1:44 i saw what you did there lol or at least what you were trying...

@ mustard, i think he did it because anti air has a lot of invicibility frames and was trying to close the gap quickly.

I don't know about pre patch but EX AA and normal AA are almost unpokable, i was doing a normal AA earlier against a kano player and he even poked me when i did it and it was like i had armor on it, it didn't affect me. If someone can test this please do, im kinda curious and im not gonna be able to test it all weekend.:(

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
I think force of habbit. There are times when he is pressuring me on wakeup. i should probably stop doing it lol.
its just a matter of reacting as opposed to predicting, if you see him pressure you, do it, if he doesnt, either get up normally or do an alternative, waking up in the corner with ex ragdoll is a good bet as you can combo after, which should fit you nicely haha.

good show man, is there any form of offline scene near you?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
@ 1:44 i saw what you did there lol or at least what you were trying...

@ mustard, i think he did it because anti air has a lot of invicibility frames and was trying to close the gap quickly.

I don't know about pre patch but EX AA and normal AA are almost unpokable, i was doing a normal AA earlier against a kano player and he even poked me when i did it and it was like i had armor on it, it didn't affect me. If someone can test this please do, im kinda curious and im not gonna be able to test it all weekend.:(
I think it has a very brief armour on startup. I have absorbed fireballs with it before.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
great stuff man!

that corner uppercut... any tips for landing it reliably?
its definetley easier after a 121~EXbomb. though it still works when doing a 2,1~EXbomb, but timing is a bit trickier. if your keen on it, id recommend learning it from the 121 version first. :)

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
sydney

theres a few good players in mebourne, but i havent seen any in sydney yet. the game is also banned over here wich doesnt help...
yeah i can see how that would be an issue, surely it isnt illegal to play? just to buy, if its fine to play you could always attempt to make a scene, thats if you havent already

TONY-T

Mad scientist
yeah i can see how that would be an issue, surely it isnt illegal to play? just to buy, if its fine to play you could always attempt to make a scene, thats if you havent already
ive tried to get a couple players before, but i never heard back from them. i think the aus scene is in limbo.

That blows tony. I had no idea you were from Australia :/ I guess that why you're the most godlike training room genius:D

Also you were punishing your friends teleport right?¿ He seems to like to do them alot.

This matchup really fucks with me if I can't predict the raiden's teleports.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Also you were punishing your friends teleport right?¿ He seems to like to do them alot.

This matchup really fucks with me if I can't predict the raiden's teleports.
Yes i was punising it when i could. And yea he does it alot. Probably raidens best move imo.