What's new

Correctly stringing together BnBs

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum but have been playing MK since it came out. I have been using the MK cabinet that came with the Tournament edition. Mostly I have played around with the different characters but not gotten serious about stringing together combos or really learning one character. Recently, I have been trying to improve by stringing together combos but I have a hard time with it (for example, it is hard for me to dash, bk-bk~dash with Johny Cages BnB)

Do any of you have suggestions of an easy character to combo with or have good advice on mastering the timing of combos? Like I said, I am a bit of a n00b but want to become a better player and could really use the communities help in kicking ass :mad:

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Just practice it like crazy to the point you can almost do it blind. It takes time but with any Character in any Fighter you have to basically make your movements muscle memory so when you can get that opening you hit it. Some are easier then others in a sense but its all about the time put into the Char.