What's new

Corner juggles of f24

Christy

God Amongst Mere Mortals
Hey raiden players I was wondering if there are any juggles of landing a f24 right in the corner? Im almost certain ive been juggled off this before by a raiden player by a combo involving vicinity blast....

In the corner off a f24 I do the following:
(f24), d1, shocker, f23, vicinity blast, f23, superman. Does right around 40% I believe.

CoolStoryBro

Reppin' The Royalty!
334, VB, F24, D1, Shock, 33, Superman, Does around 40% damge i believe, i personally use a different corner combo.

B W1zZ

Noob
You can do a lot of things off F24 in the corner:

F24 D1 shocker, F23 VB F23 superman (excellent combo)
F24 D1 shocker, 334, 33 superman
F24 D1 shocker, 334 xray

just to name a few...there are several variations to these but these are probably the best go to ones off F24 in the corner.

I am finding d1~shocker for rai's midscreen bnb 334~tele, d1~shocker, 334~superman (39% with jps, 36% w/out jps) to be easier to time than doing 1~shocker or f2~shocker. Anyone else eventually get the timing down for either of those? still having trouble with them, and 1~shocker used to be so easy for a nice 41% with jps :*(

I've been saying this all along, but I'm still pretty consistent with f2~shocker (offline, of course) after the patch. I find it's very hard to put it in too LATE to catch them, so I try to just relax and pace my inputs.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
f2,4, d1, Shocker, f2, 4, d1, X-ray (11 hit, 51% dmg) - the timing on the second d1 is very tough though. You have to actually wait a bit after the f2, 4.