What's new

Question Corner clone block setups?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Has anyone thought of/found any setups with 212 clone in the corner?

as in,you do 212,crossover and they block the clone,it dissapears,they're at -18 if i'm not mistaken,right now i don't see anything other than a throw,which if teched you just freed them from the corner pressure but is there potential in that shit?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You could probably jump back over with the advantage you get from it and
Resume corner pressure
don't think so,you could still be AA'd with a d1,plus it'd be useless because you could just deep jk 212 clone again for 37% of a bar and 7% chip.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Has anyone thought of/found any setups with 212 clone in the corner?

as in,you do 212,crossover and they block the clone,it dissapears,they're at -18 if i'm not mistaken,right now i don't see anything other than a throw,which if teched you just freed them from the corner pressure but is there potential in that shit?
why in gods name are you crossing up anyone in the corner with a 2,1,2 clone out?

ryublaze

Noob
A blocked clone will most likely happen after D4 clone (although this has never happened to me in a real match before). You should either go for a throw or a blockstring into clone again. Also it depends on when your opponent blocked the clone. If he blocked it right after you placed it, you won't be able to place another clone until the original clone duration is up.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Alright,what if i jip them in the corner with a clone out?with the cancel adv of the jip it's +48

you could create a mixup between b1 2 iceball and b1 xx d4 then throw

or throw

i know it's probably useless but i though we should just start ruling out things so we can find more useful tech,i don't see a reason why kabal has to have new tech every week and subzero once every 200 years.