What's new

Controllers Not Syncing?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Right, so if anyone here has read my thread about Texas Bar Fights 7, you might remember a section where I talked about my controllers not syncing to the PS3s at the gaming stations.

This is not the first time that happened. Weeks before that tournament, my friend Bryan (SaibotMK) hosted some offline casuals at his place and I tried syncing my controller to his PS3, but had no success. We tried various options and none of them would work. Funny thing is, the controller would actually charge its battery when hooked to the system, but no matter how many times we hit the PS button, the lights would just keep blinking and then die.

Bear in mind, I've used my current controller for over three years since I got my PS3 and it has never suffered from difficulty. When I got involved in the offline scene and had to sync the device to the PS3 units owned by RayboneKilla and Raidenwins, it would operate as normal and I could use it. But now, my controller simply refuses to detect any PS3 systems whatsoever...with the distinct exception of my own.

Do any of you technical experts know what the problem could be?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Sounds just like a random issue that happens time to time.

Still, we need to get you the 2 converters and a PS2 pad!!

Im down with supplying a brand new PS2 pad. anyone want to donate a converter or the funds to get one? if so, let me know. :coffee:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'd still love to know why they only make PS2 converters and nothing else(not counting sticks) since I'm referring to controllers