What's new

Controller for Tournament Question

I play on PC. What controllers(pads,keyboards,fightsticks) are tournament legal for MKX, if anybody knows what the details will be? Will controllers you can use only be restricted by what platform the tourney is using? Will I have to get both an Xbox one pad, ps4 pad, 360 pad, ps3 pad, xbox one stick, ps4 stick, or can I just use a keyboard? They're making it a little difficult sticking with only one device. Sorry if this is a bit of a crossover question. Or if someone knows how this was handled for MK9, it would be greatly appreciated!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
You can use any controller you want, as long as its not wireless (Wireless controllers are fine, you just have to take the battery out and use the sync cables), doesn't use any banned converters (Typically only ones banned are the Cronus and Titan converters, but it varies per tournament), and doesn't have any extra macros (an extra button that when hit does the key input for like an xray which is 2+4+block)

C-Sword

Noob
There's also the MadCatz FightPad Pro coming early next year, but I hate controllers with game artworks on them.