What's new

Console Warzone MvC3, SSF4, MK9 Tournament (Feedback needed)

http://shoryuken.com/f7/console-warzone-ssf4-mvc3-mk9-team-spooky-stream-4-23-11-mahwah-nj-270214/

I will post up full details about this event soon. Galaxy4Gamers.com is hooking me up with some free money to give away and/or prizes.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 will be making a return as the featured game, but I need feedback on Mortal Kombat and Super Street Fighter 4 for console. Super seems to be less hype in New Jersey since AE and MvC3 came out and I would like to have MK since it comes out the week leading up to this event.

Team Spooky will be coming by to stream this event and make it hype. Please vote on the poll so I have an idea whether or not you would like to see Super on the console return.

--------
DATE:
--------

Saturday, April 23rd
1 PM - 7 PM

--------------

Courtyard Marriot Mahwah
140 Route 17 South
Mahwah, NJ 07430

-------------
SCHEDULE:
-------------

Info and games TBA.

-----
FEE:
------

$10 Venue Fee
$10 Entry Fee per game

--------
RULES
--------

General Rules:

- Games to be played on Xbox 360
- Bring your own controller/arcade stick
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so a friend of mine is hosting this event I told him I'd spread the word as best as possible. He's currently doing a poll in his srk thread linked at the top. If anyone is interested in attending the event, they will definitely be playing MvC3 there, SSF4 is questionable as of right now. I know he definitely wants to dedicate some set ups for MK whether we have 5 or a hundred people. Anyway If anyone is interested please feel free to hit srk and vote, or if you're not a member there and dont want to be let me know through pm or in this thread too and i'll let the organizer know asap. let's go mk9! =D

AC1984

Kaballin!
Damn, I gotta work in this particular day but I'll try to get the time off since I'll skip PowerUp.

well it's ok there's like no people wanting to go there to play mk even as a small free event at this moment. so I probably will end up not attending. i hate capcom games.

sorry for the late reply but it's looking grim for mk anyway. organizer doesn't want to do mk now for whatever reason -_-