What's new

Console Combat 9/16 MK results, also featuring TTT2, team vs. GGA

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Mortal Kombat 9 Results

Entrants: 17?

1. m2dave (Freddy Krueger)
2. FOREVER KING (Kung Lao, Skarlet, Smoke)
3. Sweetsweep (Kabal, Kitana)
4. Dark (Shang Tsung)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Results

Entrats: 27

1. Master D. (Heihachi, Steve)
2. Sluch (Alisa, Christie)
3. 50 Yen (Devil Jin Kazuya)
4. Nash (Eddy, Tiger)

Full results should be available here shortly.

Also, the following is CoCo's team versus GGA's team at Season's Beatings.

1. m2dave
2. FOREVER KING
3. Master D.
4. EMP Dark
5. Chris Friday
6. streetsweep187
7. SquirtMcGirt
8. THTB (may be replaced by RiBBz22 if unavailable)

Yeah. The coward tried to counter pick.
it's not even that bad of a matchup for Freddy... only 6/4 all things considered. you will beat most smokes simply because freddy players are cowards and won't even pick him versus smoke. a lot of smoke players simply don't have the matchup experience to work it in their favor. and it's the freddy community's fault. you'll never see me running from a kung lao.

all things considered, i am disgusted king thought that would work against you. that'd be like me trying to counterpick his kung lao with cage, absolute retardation.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
it's not even that bad of a matchup for Freddy... only 6/4 all things considered. you will beat most smokes simply because freddy players are cowards and won't even pick him versus smoke. a lot of smoke players simply don't have the matchup experience to work it in their favor. and it's the freddy community's fault. you'll never see me running from a kung lao.
It is a very hard match up for Freddy. Definitely Freddy's worst. King just played wrong.

EMP Dark

Noob
The only CoCo member I'll be rooting for is THTB, otherwise I'm on GGA's side.
Lol The only CoCo member you'll be rooting for is THTB really? I swear u damn Reptile players are so braindead & have no fundamentals. THTB is the only Reptile player out there that's actually smart & knows what he's doing. The rest of u Reptile scrubs just be on auto pilot mode just dashing & tossing random forceballs 24/7 happy that shit don't work offline though.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Lol The only CoCo member you'll be rooting for is THTB really? I swear u damn Reptile players are so braindead & have no fundamentals. THTB is the only Reptile player out there that's actually smart & knows what he's doing. The rest of u Reptile scrubs just be on auto pilot mode just dashing & tossing random forceballs 24/7 happy that shit don't work offline though.
Lol, ain't that the truth.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
THTB is the only Reptile player out there that's actually smart & knows what he's doing. The rest of u Reptile scrubs just be on auto pilot mode just dashing & tossing random forceballs 24/7 happy that shit don't work offline though.
Showtime just called... He wants a word with you.