What's new

Console Combat 1/8 Tournament Matches w/ FOREVER KING, m2dave, THTB and More!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
From Ohio's finest comes the Console Combat tournament match videos from 1/8/2012. This tournament featured such high rollers as FOREVER KING, THTB, m2dave, Master D, MaceWind and more. If you're in the Ohio area and want to come out and get some games in be sure to check out www.ConsoleCombat.net! For the rest of the match videos (two more), go to the link at the bottom of this page to see MaceWind vs Master D and more.

Attachments

dammnn forever king has a nice kung lao. you can definitely see, he has improved his game. definitely the second best kung lao I think after PL, maybe future best KL

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Usedforglues invis setup looks hella practical in match play. too bad kabal has armored insta dash lol

Shadow Zero Kyo

(VSM) Leader of the Tarkatans and I am Shazam
THTB is an amazing reptile player my second fav rep player, but his baraka needs a lot of work. his footsies game is very good though.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
THTB, awesome man, good to see you rocking the invisible OTG, looks even better seeing someone land it in competitive play. Excellent man. 46% for one bar, Get in.

Also, THTB did say that when you activate the stealth from reptile, people do stupid shit, and masterD dashed right at him fullscreen, but he was caught out by it.

Looks like TYM's new Reptile style is working out just fine.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
All I use for a combo ender is the reset now. :) I'm trying to get it into memory to use your reset...most of the time I just go meterless out of memory lol.