What's new

Congratulations to Tyrant and 16bit

Matix218

Get over here!
Reo we all love watching you play (many would argue that you are the best player around) and it is definitely classy of you to make this thread and we all respect you for it. Good stuff man!

Altaire

Noob
not sure if you did it intentionally but I think his name is Giuseppe
It was completely intentional, kind of an inside joke from Toryuken. Ask him about it.

It's mostly poking fun at the time 16 Bit said "But he's Italian, his name is Juh-sepp-oh" on KTP.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
For those who keep down playing REO's Kabal, y'all need to put a working brain in your skulls. It doesn't take a significant level of intelligence to realize Detroit's Kabal is nowhere near REO's. Best Shang Tsung in the world; don't get all geeky hyped and just throw shit like "REO is second best Kabal." that's plain idiotic. Results speak for themselves as well as HISTORY.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Just watched MLG and I gotta give you props my man. Amazing performance and swag. Loved the Sub-zero! Great job bro, great job!

PS. for those who keep down playing REO's Kabal, y'all need to put a working brain in your skulls. It doesn't take a significant level of intelligence to realize Detroit's Kabal is nowhere near REO's. Best Shang Tsung in the world; don't get all geeky hyped and just throw shit like "REO is second best Kabal." that's plain idiotic. Results speak for themselves as well as HISTORY.
MITDJT is MIT, Denzell is DJT

exyle

Noob
REO, these losses are going to make you stronger than ever. Guaranteed. You're going to destroy them all at evo. gl, bro

Saint

Noob
Good shit, Jeseppo. It's easy to accept a win with humility, but it, takes a class act to accept a loss with humility. Respect.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
You got that wrong broski, if you want to test a mans character, give him power. He miserably failed in that position

Actually, not so sure if you're wrong really but it's much easier to stay humble in defeat

I couldn't agree more, I feel bad when I see how loyal Brady is and how REO constantly keeps trashing him
Look at Tom's profile, on one of his statuses REO said he was in his top 5 players to ever touch the game. It was nice as hell. Maybe REO's trolling days are over!