What's new

Congratulations to TylerLantern, a new Machinima Director!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Citizens of TYM, stand at attention!

It is my greatest pleasure to inform you all of a huge step one of our own combo artists has taken in terms of his work receiving recognition and spreading rapidly through the Internet video world like branches of rivers. This marks a big accomplishment in this man's works and he deserves all the congratulations you can extend to him.

Who do I speak of?

Our very own TylerLantern, who has been brought in by the Machinima staff in honor of his genuine efforts to push the community forward by contributing his vast knowledge of combos with skills and instincts that very few possess! That's right: the Machinima company itself has brought him in as a Director. Now, Machinima has posted their first video from TylerLantern as of today. That video can be seen below this paragraph.

You may recognize it as his Reptile Combo Compilation, but additions have been made and this is more or less a revised version of his compilation. New Reptile combos make their debut here. Having been subscribed to his channel, I took notice of this development arising and felt it would be a crime towards humanity to not share these news with you guys. Tyler always has been one of my biggest inspirations in regards to the systematic and competitive knowledge of Mortal Kombat since the beginning of 2010 and I couldn't be more proud of him than I am right now.

Here is the video!

Congratulations to TylerLantern and good luck as you work alongside Machinima!