What's new

General/Other CONGRATULATIONS TO SONICFOX5000 FOR HIS IMPRESSIVE SHOWING AT WB8

Razer

Noob
just know every time I do a bat evade 3 I'll think about what you did to brady's aquaman and snicker to myself. I'm sure all the batgirl players will too.

Good Job at a stacked tournament. Really hyped when looking at you play.

Last edited:

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I hate the bat bitch, good shit tho
The match against brady was nuts, didn't look like a losing match up
I still can't decide if the yolo factor is a good thing or not, I been trying to see the difference between your gameplay and astronaut's and the only noticeable difference is the yolo factor l0l

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Honestly thought Sonic Fox was gonna take this for free at one point. I think there's no dispute over who the Batgirl of the world is right now....he was playing out of his freaking mind.
Yea my inner TYM was pretty much telling me "Batgirl best in game?" while I watch SonicFox wreck everyone until the wall that is KDZ.

Same thing with Zyphox, he was pretty much raping after the initial Brady lost.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
It was hype as hell but the YOLO uppercuts need to stop!!!!
KDZ punished every single one of them! Reminded me of the fall classic match against KDZ, but at the time it was the YOLO smoke bombs lol

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
@SonicFox5000 The one time I tried to play you on PSN you didnt pick Batgirl against my Aquaman. You were holding out!!!

This also proves that Batgirl vs Aquaman isnt a 3-7 MU.

I never fully understood why people thought it was so bad. She doesnt live and die by her vortex.

Good Show though Sonic, watching you play is always fun.

@SonicFox5000 The one time I tried to play you on PSN you didnt pick Batgirl against my Aquaman. You were holding out!!!

This also proves that Batgirl vs Aquaman isnt a 3-7 MU.

I never fully understood why people thought it was so bad. She doesnt live and die by her vortex.

Good Show though Sonic, watching you play is always fun.
yeah she does great damage with the non vortex combos and she has single launchers

Skate Bravo

Music Producer | Xbl - Skate Bravo
Yeah Sonic did his thing. gotta be less predictable tho bec once ppl can read bg vortex setups then its over for that bitch lol. Sonic Fox - Batgirl of America #Salute

DrkLdr

Noob
I'm not going to lie. I told everyone in my local scene that you were going to take WB8 a week before it. Your Apex matches really showed that you have what it takes to be the best in this game and WB only accentuated it. It sucks that you lost in the grand finals (I was up at 5am watching it live from my time zone lol) but you truly are a pleasure to watch sonicfox. I don't think there is any dispute as to who the best batgirl in the world is and your yolo playstyle is arguably the most epic playstyle in all of injustice. I'd say you have one of (if not) the best execution based playstyles in this game so far. I see you being unstoppable in the near future as long as you calm yourself on the big stage haha. Always supporting you, foreverking and dartharma.