What's new

General/Other Congratulations to PTH Oxygen

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
It's a shame people are too busy bitching about manhunter to congratulate Oxygen.

You did awesome, congrats.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Oxygen if you're squid hat didn't cover your eyes during that last match you totally woulda had sonic fox. ;)
Because that's exactly what happen and the only reason you lost. Truth
Great stuff man

E

Eldriken

Dat woman he's with. :O!

I like Lobo now. He's got good taste in women.

BIG BREASTS FOR EVERYONE.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Thanks guys, I had an awesome time at CW, it was so much fun. I love all the support I was getting (and the crowd shouting LOBOOOOOOOO during top 8). Not really upset about my losses against Sonic and Jupiter, I did really well at this tournament. Also LOLWTF after the tournament Sonic Fox taught me how to play Anime.

This'll probably be the last big event I go to for a while, I'm probably not going to ECT.
It's crazy, I remember seeing the EVO stream the first time I even heard of EVO, first match I saw was the MK9 finals, PL v REO. I remember thinking to myself "Man I'll never be as good as these tournament guys!" and now I just made top 8 at a Major on TeamSpooky :)

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
To my fellow Lobroian....Congrats on making Top 8 and being The 1st Main Man to do so!!!!

You deserve it and all the Bastichs!!! SQUIDHAT TOO STRONK!!!!! @Captain Oxygen

Badass picture. I think I played your Lobo online yesterday, definitely on point.

You guys are definitely coming along. Good luck with future endeavors young Lobos.