What's new

Congratulations to HitBox Tyrant for achieving 2nd Place at NEC in Philadelphia!

SZSR

Noob
Where was this thread when the tournament happened?

I mean as always good shit to tyrant for doing well at NEC.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Actually, if you're late taking the Greyhound rox cuz they can't be bothered to be on time..........
Nope, because my Summer Jam 2011 debacle is proof enough that they don't give a fuck if they're at fault for you being stranded an hour away from home due to being late.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
This thread is ok by me since it's about Tyrant. I probably never gave him props either cause I was all salty n shit about Martians and hitbox dive kicks. Great performance pimp and see you at SCR!

Justice

Noob
Nope, because my Summer Jam 2011 debacle is proof enough that they don't give a fuck if they're at fault for you being stranded an hour away from home due to being late.
That was the joke dood. They're always late and don't give a fuck so if you're late then by their scheduling, you should be right on time.

My cousin's kid took a Greyhound from Peterborough to Kitchener (roughly an 11 hr trip I think?). Due to lateness and missed transfers, etc that 11 hr trip took like 17-18 hrs. The last time I myself took a Greyhound, the bus was like 30-45 mins late, there was a lineup of people halfway from Toronto to Kitchener (anyone that they didn't have a seat for, Sorry about your damned luck), and the driver was a douche; an understandably stressed out douche, but a douche nonetheless. To top it all off, in an effort to try to make up time, he went bombing down the 401 soo fast (this is a flat, paved highway mind) that we were BOUNCING down the fucking 401! A loaded to the tits Greyhound bus! I'll hitchhike before I take a Greyhound ever again.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
That was the joke dood. They're always late and don't give a fuck so if you're late then by their scheduling, you should be right on time.

My cousin's kid took a Greyhound from Peterborough to Kitchener (roughly an 11 hr trip I think?). Due to lateness and missed transfers, etc that 11 hr trip took like 17-18 hrs. The last time I myself took a Greyhound, the bus was like 30-45 mins late, there was a lineup of people halfway from Toronto to Kitchener (anyone that they didn't have a seat for, Sorry about your damned luck), and the driver was a douche; an understandably stressed out douche, but a douche nonetheless. To top it all off, in an effort to try to make up time, he went bombing down the 401 soo fast (this is a flat, paved highway mind) that we were BOUNCING down the fucking 401! A loaded to the tits Greyhound bus! I'll hitchhike before I take a Greyhound ever again.
Megabus is the way to go, I hear.