What's new

Congrats To Tom Brady on his HIGHLY succesful return to Tourney play

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Mortal Kombat 9 communty went through a dark period where we were not allowed to see Tom Brady compete, probably our most coveted and most talented player ever; not to mention an INFECTIOUS personality we all have grown to love.

Any community would love to have him in their community but you know what ? They dont, we do and we're lucky to.

Since his return Tom Has gone back to his roots with Sub Zero (Signature Main) and Kung Lao and has placed 7th at one of the year's most HIGHLY challenging majors NEC and then backed it up with an even stronger 5th place placing at Frosty Faustings defining ONCE AGAIN all odds with Sub Zero beating some of the most terrific Cyraxs in the world.

I just wanted to create a thank you Tom Brady Thread and Also a Congrats Tom Brady thread for not only being the most pivotal personality in our community and heavily responsible for it thriving but also being without question a Top Player.

Also I would like to use this time and thread (because it goes with the territory here) That because of tom's hard work and dedicaton to DESTROYING Mileena I've decided to bury her in the graveyard forever. I no longer want to use her, like her, think she's any good in any capacity in high level tourney play. This community has finally grown up and started to learn how to play against her. Forever king and i play a lot....... i use to body his lao, now he owns that trash Mileena all day and major props to him but the one who deserves the most props is not perfect legend, not foxy grandpa, not curbolicous, no other lao but Tom Brady. He was the original that started the destruction of mileena first. Tom showed this WHOLE community and world the blueprint on defeating Mileena and now its out there for all to see.

Tom has done it - He has killed Mileena

All Jokes aside tom, I love you, we love you and thanks for all you do and congrats on coming back from a star commentator back to your usual winning ways. Now go meet Detroit or 16 bit in GFs of SCR

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I tend to steer clear of the reckless hate that gets thrown around here, as I know somewhere down the line I'd be eating anything I say.

On Tom Brady: Great stuff man! I always love it when a player uses an underdog character. The fact that you go so far with yours speaks volumes for the viability of lower tier characters. I'm glad I'm actually able to meet you at Chicago area events at least, as its something I never thought I'd be doing. You are the voice of this community, and the inspiration for a lot players. Thats something to be very proud of, and no one can ever take that away. Its just too bad we can't have you cast your own matches. :)

Pig: Soooooo...you gonna go back to the tournament viable lethal killing machine then? ;)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Dude, take it easy on Bill.
I think you're trolling??

But no man this thread is 100% serious - Im extremely happy for his succesful return and shoved it in the faces of all doubters of those who didnt think he could do it.

this is 100% sincere

Enenra

Go to hell.
I think you're trolling??

But no man this thread is 100% serious - Im extremely happy for his succesful return and shoved it in the faces of all doubters of those who didnt think he could do it.

this is 100% sincere
You remember when Carl texted Soonk to take it easy on Bill? That's what I was talking about. Seemed appropriate in an ironic way

Good thread, I love Tom, and it's good to have back as a player.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I think Tom could play any character in the game and win. Seeing your $50 match I can tell that if he pushes his Lao over the edge he's going to make some Ham of the Hut next time around. All he needs is to wipe off some rust and he'll be raping like a prosecuted highschool teacher.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
BURN THAT HO, BURN THAT HO! I was fucking on the floor laughing.

in all seriousness, as some who met Brady, he's awesome. he has done nothing but help this community with Videos, MLG, and almost everything else he dose. It's a bummer the Dallas guys don't play like we should, and that we can play him more.

Keep kicking ass man, you da best

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Great Post Pig,

streams and tournys just arent the same without Brady there to cheer for, (or cheer against if your salty towards his majestic ways ;) )

My thoughts about the FF tourny and with all the streams of the weekend that Brady or Kings Laos were the only ones that could take that monster of a Kenshi down,

Bit gave it a good try but LBSH Kenshi wasn't gonna let the princess get one there, I think for us Kitty players it is becoming necessary to pick up Lao as a counter pick if we want to succeed against top Kenshis, and I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

Thanks for a great weekend of entertainment GGA, Pig, Brady and all the other players that made it out,

to defeat milenna the only thing that changed is tom went from offense to defense mode, everything mileena does is unsafe, she is only good when your aggresive against her. Drop her pig, you just need to pick up lao. Said it once and saying it again pick up LAO!!!! He is your best chance against Kabal and other Laos.