What's new

Congrats to Pig of the Hut!!!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
What game? The answer is 90% yes....We're having a baby between dec 14th-Jan1st so I need to ok it with the Wife

Pig = Whipped... :D
I saw this and well, it deserves a thread of its own! Everyone please congratulate Brant and his forthcoming new joy in life.

We wish you the best. :top:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Exchange of Rings

Lighting of our Unity Candle

You may kiss the Bride (Panda)

Pig's Groom's Cake

Pigging out on Groom's cake

Wedding Cake

Cyrax - Me - I had the BOMBS (SEE HANDS), net and ability to do his Friendship while doing Kareoke

Amanda (who is now 7 months pregnant) was Babality :D

My buddy Davin was BARAKA OBAMA

Other costumes include - Barf (spaceballs), ghostbusters, Goblin King from Labryinth,

Construction of Cyrax - never again will I do this

Here are some pictures below. 1st pic is from the first doctors visit and 1st ultra sound where the baby was confirmed.

This picture is the one we received today that shows the baby's spine, brain, nose, fingers, hands, arms and legs as well as a hint to the gender.

Ok so I thought i'd just post at once. If you it's annoying in here have a mod move all this shit to PHOTO thread - i'm totally cool with that.

past 7 months? Baby on the way, got married, honeymoon, Love/Marriage game show in which we won and have a DVD of it, my wife and I got a 3 year tour deal with SUI start in March '11 or April '11 (google it- you'll find it and us), created a cyrax costume and it took way too much of my life.

I hope the wife lets me leave Atlanta long enough for NEC but baby is due Jan1st (10 weeks, eeeeek) so as long as I know we're all good that the baby wont come early i'll come...so I'll say i'm 90% Love to see all i've met before and those I havnt.

couple of things:

If anyone wants to go to the Eagles game with me that Thursday before NEC cause if i go i will go to eagles game (Im on a mission to visit all 32 stadiums, writing a book)

Also I'd love to arrange a hangout (movie, bar, club, etc, whatever I'm down for 99% anything)

Yea so thats me a nut shell

Pig Of The Hut

I saw this and well, it deserves a thread of its own! Everyone please congratulate Brandt(spelling?) and his forthcoming new joy in life.

We wish you the best. :top:
BTW how dare you put a "D" in my name Grrrrrrr

it's cool

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Piggy ~ if you do come to NEC. im down for chilling at a sports bar or club. i need to get hammered its been awhile, its not often i have a hotel room.

that philly game sounds tempting, not sure if i can ask for off a 5th day i already asked for the 4 days off.

you ever come to a bills game ill come with ya. Bills games are always fun.

Pig Of The Hut

Piggy ~ if you do come to NEC. im down for chilling at a sports bar or club. i need to get hammered its been awhile, its not often i have a hotel room.

that philly game sounds tempting, not sure if i can ask for off a 5th day i already asked for the 4 days off.

you ever come to a bills game ill come with ya. Bills games are always fun.
Sounds like a plan - I'm going to get so drunk I just start spilling my guts to you and drunk dialing/drunk txting all night on my phone then when you're not looking grab yours.

:D

JK