What's new

Congaceiro Kano currently in the Store & Kano Golden Krypt Event back on Friday!

Art Lean

Noob
Just a heads up, that the Brazilian pre-order Congaceiro Kano skin is currently available in the store as part of a bundle at 1855 time crystals. Hoping this means that Kold War Skarlet may turn up in there too now, but at £15.99 for 2500 time krystals for a bundle such as this to cover it, I'm not paying that. I can get the whole game again off Amazon with Skarlet's skin for £19.16 (VAT comes off where I live) if I wanted it that bad, and I could at least give the game to a friend as a Christmas present to play against.

Also on Friday, the Golden Krypt Event for Kano returns for just 3 hours (check your notifications)... they're torturing me here, it's just Liu Kang I still need!

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Damn, I was hoping they'd just release that, the Kold War Skarlet skin, and maybe another skin for a separate skin pack outside of the KP like the Halloween pack they did with Jade, Liu, and Kabal.

I'd been saving my time crystals. I'm not about to spend 2500 of 'em just to get TWO skins. That's not even all the Congaceiro skins. There's 6 recolors.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Damn that's a bit pricey for a blah skin. Now the Skarlet one I want honestly, they have to have that too at some point. I don't see why they'd have the pirate Kano and not the Russian Skarlet.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Damn, I was hoping they'd just release that, the Kold War Skarlet skin, and maybe another skin for a separate skin pack outside of the KP like the Halloween pack they did with Jade, Liu, and Kabal.

I'd been saving my time crystals. I'm not about to spend 2500 of 'em just to get TWO skins. That's not even all the Congaceiro skins. There's 6 recolors.
I bought it and it was only like 1,300 or something. But I had 13,000 just from posting and I never purchased any crystals, so why not? I’d rather spend them on stuff that’s not unlockable, like this.

Art Lean

Noob
Was the Kano event before or after Kang? I missed the Kang event.
The original event was after it, but the re-issue is preceding it. Just like Scorpion's. It's really annoying me, especially since they re-issued Jax first and I do believe he was the first golden Krypt event.

I've only got 350 time krystals left, used many of them on a few masks I couldn't be bothered to get from the character towers sigh.

Part of me wants to get the Kano skins because they're not unlockable in the game. However I know I'd never use them anyway; once I unlocked the Shameless Grifter skin, that gorgeous ruby red Klassic Kano Prime eye, the Big Red Magnifier Black Dragon-logo heart and Osh-Tekk Serpent's Tooth knife (closest to the movie knife IMO) I've never wanted anything else on him. Like him nice and simple.

If I end up paying for a bundle, it'll be Skarlet as a KGB dominatrix, not Kano as a pirate.

Still, frustrated I don't have any krystals just to waste on him for free regardless.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
why not? Isn't that what they are for? Like you get they free constantly just by playing and there is literally no reason to spend them on anything. I would bet many people have never used them.

Still, frustrated I don't have any krystals just to waste on him for free regardless.
??? How do you not have crystals? The game has been out for ages you should have heaps. As in 10s of 100s at least.

Gaxkang

Banned
Pirate Kano yessss…..I already had the intro so I got the bundle for a bit less. :D But it's not all the recolors? Hope they not gonna pull a fast one and try to sell those too.

No doubt the Skarlet one will be put out sometime too.

But Pirate Kano yesssss…. :cool:

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
??? How do you not have crystals? The game has been out for ages you should have heaps. As in 10s of 100s at least.
I only had like 6k crystals and didn't wanna spend 2k of them to buy 2 skins. I've been saving them in case certain gear and stuff were to show up for characters who have stuff I'm interested in.

Whatever, I went ahead and bought it anyway.

Also, I'm doing the Sindel towers right now and just faught a Skarlet that was wearing the Kold War skin.

Wait, it doesn't even include the recolors?? Wtf.
Nah it's just 2 Elder skins. 'Santa Brigida' and 'Limoeiro do Norte' and the gear that comes with it as well as Kano's 'Piece of Piss' victory animation. But, I'm pretty sure the Kano skin has 4 other recolors outside of the 2 we're given.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
How long did they have the pirate kano lol I saw it then was gone, said 22:32 left then boom an hour gone. lol I didn't want that one anyway but hope they get their shit together with the Skarlet one, that one I do want.

@Wrenchfarm Nope. Gone already lol what I'm saying, someone screwed the pooch. Supposed to be on way longer but isn't anymore