What's new

Confirmed: "High Voltage" Working on PC Version

There is no way, that it gonna be base on previous gen assets. This is even hardly up for debate. It willbe at the level of PS4/X1 or even better (Higher AA options etc...). They would get rekt if PC version was the same as previous gen and that's a bad business for WB also. So in that matter i'm not worried.
In all likelihood it will be a port of the next gen version...but don't dismiss the possibility. There is a history of this kind of thing happening.

Mst

Noob
Pretty sure the Port will end up being better than MK9/Injustice there is still money to make after the release with those ports compared to the Complete Editions in MK9/Injustice. And they are out at the same time as all the other Versions at the time were everyone will judge the game.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Pretty sure the Port will end up being better than MK9/Injustice there is still money to make after the release with those ports compared to the Complete Editions in MK9/Injustice. And they are out at the same time as all the other Versions at the time were everyone will judge the game.
That's my hope.

Immortal

Blind justice....
In all likelihood it will be a port of the next gen version...but don't dismiss the possibility. There is a history of this kind of thing happening.
Read above, already confirmed it's next gen port. Damn i was right with everything regarding PC version (yes, this is me fishing for props... nah just kidding :>).

Last edited:
Lol on PC? I don't remember and i am PC gamer.
Sega is the biggest offender I can think of recently which admittedly was a while back. Back when they were doing PC ports for all the marvel licenses they all came from the PS2 builds rather than 360/ps3 builds. In this kind of transition phase it does happen.