What's new

Combo Video - Kitana Compilation 30%-72%

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
What's up guys, how's everyone doing?!
First off, I'd like to say that I know there are a few Kitana threads already but I just wanted to make my own as I would like to ask the community in general who they'd like to see next on one of my videos.

Now, there are bnbs and really advanced combos on this Kitana video. Also, all combos have their inputs in there, but I didn't use the "professional" format because I figured pro players already know what to do, so I thought I'd help those that are barely starting the game or just aren't as advanced. Anyway, I used circles, square, triangle, X, R2...

So guys, post your requests :D

Enjoy!

Until I see 100% combos I'm not impressed. I played Bane in Injustice, Damage is nothing and not good enough. I could do this in 7 hits mate. But in MKX this is good. However still knows nothing of strength.

Oh... that's with Kitana...... I stand corrected. You've wrote the book on strength. Kudos to you

Airvidal

Until I see 100% combos I'm not impressed. I played Bane in Injustice, Damage is nothing and not good enough. I could do this in 7 hits mate. But in MKX this is good. However still knows nothing of strength.

Oh... that's with Kitana...... I stand corrected. You've wrote the book on strength. Kudos to you
Not sure what you meant by all this...lol

Rean

Noob
You can have damage potential or a ground game, not both
for one, we could have a special that is actually useful and doesnt fade in 5 seconds (which is not enough for a full combo even if you hit opponent right away, and if you dont connect your hit - well, you gave up pressure for literally nothing. and you cant even chip with fans because, you know, they are high)
and all of that is after being animation locked for a full second (or even more, didnt check), you cant even do it after a knockdown because opponent will wake up and instantly hit buttons while you still cant do anything, then you are forced to block and your 5 seconds are gone already.
wooohooooo, 72% combos! not.

they should just make it like kotal's buff, being number of attacks instead of timed duration.

Last edited:

Airvidal

for one, we could have a special that is actually useful and doesnt fade in 5 seconds (which is not enough for a full combo even if you hit opponent right away, and if you dont connect your hit - well, you gave up pressure for literally nothing. and you cant even chip with fans because, you know, they are high)
and all of that is after being animation locked for a full second (or even more, didnt check), you cant even do it after a knockdown because opponent will wake up and instantly hit buttons while you still cant do anything, then you are forced to block and your 5 seconds are gone already.
wooohooooo, 72% combos! not.

they should just make it like kotal's buff, being number of attacks instead of timed duration.
lol Some truth to that, although you could just use one bar for your Sharpen so it'll last longer. If you manage to trick your opponent and open him up you'll have at the very least a 50% in your hands even if you mess up lol
Oh and you'll still have corner ;)

Airvidal

You all see what this thread is slowly turning into, right?:rolleyes:

On topic: Amazing stuff!:D
ummm turning into? umm something that has to do with your pussy and your rules? lol jk Yeah, I see it haha

On topic: Thanks man xD