What's new

Community Guide Project Incoming

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Hey guys,

This has been a long time coming, but we need a community guide. ANYONE interested in chipping in on this please hit me up. At some point soon I'll start writing out the guide and including things in it little by little, but everyone can have as much input as they want. I'll just have mod powers over the thread, but this is a project for all Raiden players to contribute to.

It's not going to be this thread specifically, but I wanted to make this thread so we can discuss all of the things we want in it. Obviously an explanation of all normals, strings, specials, combos, situational combos, pressure system, etc. Your input is appreciated.

4x4lo8o

Noob
I'm definitely down for this. I've been thinking about a guide for awhile, but didn't feel up to it on my own. I was going to bring it up at the kouncil, but that ended prematurely.

If you have some kind of outline or whatever about what you want to cover I would definitely do a few sections or whatever I can do to contribute

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I don't have a specific outline. But the things I listed in the first post are definitely there. I'm not the best at being organized so it will DEFINITELY be a work in progress. I like looking at the cyrax community guide as a point of reference, as I think it's the best one on TYM... unless there's a different one I missed.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Sonya, Skarlet, and Kitana all have pretty good guides too. I'll look over those and think about as I play and see what I feel like writing about. We can figure it out as we go and fill in the gaps as they show up