What's new

Tech Command grab works off of some blockstrings

Eminent

Forum Lurker
Don't know if you guys know this... but I've been looking around and haven't seen it.

B11 can be hit confirmed. On block you can do B11~command grab. And on hit you can do b113~command grab.
For some reason b11 has less cancel advantage on block or something and allows the command grab to connect.

This can be escaped by jumping but it has to be on a read and you can definitely mix in other moves (like double punch) to keep them scared.

This also works with B2~command grab.
I thought it worked with B1 also but I was just testing it and couldn't get it to work. Maybe on some characters it works? I'm not sure.

Hopefully you guys can run with this and tell me what you find! Thanks.

As Doombawkz Might say, found this back in May. But at least people are still picking up the Venom life style

Edit: You can also do it off of standing 1 or a d2.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Key word was might. But I gotcha
If people wanna run with it, I let them. Honestly, I'm also glad people are picking him up and devoting time to his technical side.
Long as he doesn't take credit for the discovery as a whole and is asking for help developing it, I'm not gonna stop them from asking.

Sure we found some stuff in May, but you never know whats waiting just around the corner.

If people wanna run with it, I let them. Honestly, I'm also glad people are picking him up and devoting time to his technical side.
Long as he doesn't take credit for the discovery as a whole and is asking for help developing it, I'm not gonna stop them from asking.

Sure we found some stuff in May, but you never know whats waiting just around the corner.

I know. However speaking of right around the corner. Back dashing super man's straight laser on reaction into Raging Charge has caught a few supes off guard online. Not a viable technique due to the HIGH Risk minimal reward but still fun to toss about. And Eminent Keep doing that Bane thing. We need more, more venom

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
AK Black Preon VERY high risk lol. That vid had me inspired and ready to take on any Kryptonian that dare even breathe the same air as me. Got my ass F23 back down to Earth REAL fast. -_-