What's new

Come out to GGA at UFGT8

Hello fellow testyourmighters. I just wanted to extend a personal invitation to come out and visit the Galloping Ghost Arcade while you are in town for UFGT8. I looked at the UFGT8 schedule and as of now it looks like the first MK pools will be at 9pm on Friday. We usually do our fighting game playing Thursday nights. Since we won't have to get up early that Friday for UFGT8 I can personally keep the arcade open till as late as we want to use it. If you are going to be in town that Thursday May 24th, then stop on by GGA. You might even catch a glimpse of Dizzy trying to teach me how to nut punch!

It really is an arcade dream. We have many games here, off the top of my head for arcade games we have MK 1-4, MK9, KI 1 and 2, SF4, UMVC3, SCV, SFxT, All of the King of Fighters and many others. We also have many other classics. Come on out and watch 16bit beat Ninja Turtles on 1 quarter! Or try and beat GGA Han's new record in the original Contra.

The address is 9415 Ogden Ave. Brookfield, IL 60513. If you are in town that following Sunday the 29th maybe we can do something at the arcade that day as well. Let me know here if you are planning on coming.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Just to let you know the schedule for ufgt8 hasn't been announced yet. You may have went to the website and saw ufgt7's schedule by accident.

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
I'd love to go but GGA is too damn far away for me to go on a friday. I may be there on Sunday if you guys are doing anything that day.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yeah anyone traveling for UFGT must go there. I mean they've got Sunset Riders, X-Men, Captain America & The Avengers, all the classic 90's games MK players should be nostalgic for.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
i arrive thursday at 2pm - I want immediate action :)

cant wait to hang and play w all of you guys