What's new

Combo Video - Boneshaper Combos with OTG EX Quake Enders

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Netherrealm girl eh?

Here are some 40%+ combos that use 2 or 3 bars. If you have 2 bars in the corner and going for the knockout blow, use these combos to win the match. If not, cool pic brah.

Guaranteed OTGs:

42% off B3, 39% and 40% off F4. The 40% combo has a d1 in the middle and makes the combo timing a bit more difficult. The 39% is fairly easy.

Non-guaranteed OTGs:

These combos do more damage, but the EX Quake OTGs only if the opponent tech rolls before waking up or remains laying on the ground. If they wake up without tech roll, the armor will take the 12%. If you're going for the knockout blow it shouldn't matter anyway (against most characters).

3-bar 49% midscreen combo:

I think this is the largest combo he gets midscreen? You see 2 combos in the video, one with a JI1 and one without. With a JI1 in the middle you'll get 1% more damage, but the timing of the EX Quake is more strict.

Not that Bone Shaper will ever have more than 1 bar anyway.

P.S.: I know I could have posted these in the combo threads, but I think they deserve their own thread since we've been looking how to end combos with guaranteed EX Quake for some time now.

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The first video has a lot of repeated combos and a random 1bar combo, they should be removed once the video processing is done.
Done

Last edited:

Chaz

Noob
ugh does anyone know where there is a boneshaper forum, I can't find it? with updated best combos?