What's new

Tech - Wrestler Combos, Corner Combos and throw resets.

Drecker

GET CITY.
I have like 10 minutes of experience with Wrestler compared to 50ish hours of Pumped / Heavy Weapons - Any reason you're ending your corner strings in normal Gotcha instead of Slam?

Good shit though, never thought of going into Ground Pound off of EX Throw resets.

Decay

King of the Bill
I have like 10 minutes of experience with Wrestler compared to 50ish hours of Pumped / Heavy Weapons - Any reason you're ending your corner strings in normal Gotcha instead of Slam?

Good shit though, never thought of going into Ground Pound off of EX Throw resets.
Not sure about the gotcha grab, sometimes even ending it with the dash punch does the most damage, I just like the flow of it. I haven't had too much time with jax yet but I am liking him. And yeah the ground pound is awesome because most people after the throw reset are expecting the overhead and the animations look similar for a second.
Good stuff
Thanks dude!
Nice video, Jax combo are hard but when you hit that mid screen you feel great.
Thank you and yes I agree, they feel amazing

Decay

King of the Bill
Yo this music sucks

Edit: Nice vid tho
A lot of royalty free music is either dub or bad metal. I like dub better because you can edit to it easier with the beat. I might be the only person who gives a fuck about taking the time to edit to the beat though lol. Thanks

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I am actually interested in this style the most. I'm fucking losing it over being able to combo into air grab and muiltslam.

Voodoo

Smack it up, flip it and rub it down.
How do you get the last hit of quad slam? Do you just have fat thumbs?

alexbib

Noob
Humm, you're using normal throw MB to get into the resets, but these can be broken, right? Especially since you want to leave them in the corner, they know it's forward throw, so with good timing they can break it everytime. Is there something I'm not getting?