What's new

Tech - Kuatan Warrior Comboing off B,F+2 on Trade for 44%

REO

Undead
For those of you who were watching me play against @Tom Brady's Sub-Zero these two weeks, I'm sure you saw the couple of times where I was using Kuatan Warrior and we traded with B,F+2 and he was stunned. The first hit of Kuatan Warrior's B,F+2 has so much stun that you can get a full combo (depending on the attack you traded with) or in most cases, get an unbreakable 10% by doing Goro's ground pound any where on the screen.

I know many of the Goro loyalists probably know about this but this is also good information to know in case you don't play Goro. There are probably other ways to apply this like doing B,F+2 during strings with big gaps to try and purposely trade to get big damage.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Yeah, this is really nice, but for some reason whenever I get the trade, I ALWAYS end up doing F3 instead of running up for the B1 starter. So I always miss out.

Reactions: REO

REO

Undead
Reo man your on fire lately

Also really good stuff JC can do the same of F3 but not as consistently
Yeah, a lot of characters can do this. Someone should try and make a list of all attacks characters can combo off on trade.

Some time off Yomi is actually doing you good. Forces you to be even more creative. I am practicing your displacer tech right now lol

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
@YOMI REO you can combo off johnny cages nutcracker on trade as well. It applys on all variations. It happens when i use nutpunch and trade with lets say tremors overhead db3. You can combo out of it too am not sure how much damage though

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
"I know many of the Goro loyalists probably know about this but this is also good information to know in case you don't play Goro. There are probably other ways to apply this like doing B,F+2 during strings with big gaps to try and purposely trade to get big damage."

Holy crap there could be some godlike tech waiting there good shit REO like always!

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
@YOMI REO is back. Incredible threads one after another.
I know Kotal b1 combos after trade
I also know cassie ex nutpunch does as well, no footage though.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Isn't this all entirely dependent on what move you trade with? Some things are going to put you in more hit stun than others, in which case you wouldn't be able to combo if the hit stun on your move isn't several (8 or so) frames greater, no? That should be true regardless of whether your move puts them in a "combo state" based on the MK system I think.