What's new

combo timing trouble

I'm having trouble getting the timing for combos down. I've spent a fair amount of time in training mode and I can only do simple combos like fp fp fp and fp bp fp mainly because i can just mash the buttons. My question would be how and when to put combos in. Do i just hammer them in as quick as can be, or after a punch or kick hits input the next button, or hammer out the first combo and then when do you start the second? Any help would be a big help to become less of a button masher.

oZii

Noob
You can put them in as fast as possible including any special u want to add at the end. IF it is a string combo.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
If let's say, your jumping in with bp and you wanna combo from that bp, you have to input what you wanna do before you land. So if I was Night wolf and I wanted to do his B+bp bp combo from a jump bp. My inputs would be jump bp (this hits) immediately do b+bp (before I land) I land and the bp comes out, I press bp again as I see the attack hit and I get my string. Hope this helps. ^^

say i'm nightwolf and i wanted to to something like fp,bp,bp,fp into <+bp,bp,fp then would i start the second part?