What's new

Tech - Erron Black Combo off a regular sand nade?

I did something by accident in a match that I cannot recreate for the life of me:

@ 0:51 where I d1 after an anti air sand nade

I dropped the combo because I didn't expect to land the d1 but I clearly could've ran and got a 11, 21122 off of it

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Maybe Kung Lao doing a j2 while hitting the sand grenade changed his hitbox which allowed u to juggle him?

PLAY FOR KEEPSIES

No backsies
Lao did a late JiP because he was going for the reach, so because he was so close to the ground a few frames before he hit you, you managed to AA with the grenade at enough height to get a juggle but low enough that the hitbox connect, so you were extremely lucky to get anything really

As you said it's going to be super hard to replicate in training and even harder in a real game. Prolly wouldn't dwell on it and just focus on using his actual anti airs which you'll get much more off

Ps to anyone watching and looking for it, clip starts at :54 after the breaker. By 82 seconds he meant the in game clock :)

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG!...No seriously I can't see anything because plug in is not supported.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
You can set this up in practice mode. Just grenade timing. For fun, come behind the grenade with slide. Also F24 and B33 can hit to continue juggle. D1 as mentioned works. I feel like this may not work on all characters. Needs more testing.

edit : For F24, you intentionally whiff the first hit. Good string to cover distance and hit low.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Yeah since he was in the air the grenade hit while you were later on in your recovery frames, allowing you to combo off of it. It's pretty swaggy lol. I've only comboed off of Sand Grenade once and I felt like a king