What's new

General/Other Classifying this as a glitch

Was goofing around in training mode and was just inputting levitate and canceling. Anyways, one time I guess I had inputted the teleport command as Ermac was going up in the air and while he did teleport, he actually teleported while still in the animation for when he just floats there during the levitate hold and reanimated on the other side levitating. Needless to say, I haven't been able to redo it again.

But like I said, just chalk it up to the game acting funny.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Was goofing around in training mode and was just inputting levitate and canceling. Anyways, one time I guess I had inputted the teleport command as Ermac was going up in the air and while he did teleport, he actually teleported while still in the animation for when he just floats there during the levitate hold and reanimated on the other side levitating. Needless to say, I haven't been able to redo it again.

Lol havent seen that. Haha good stuff Ciber.

I've had some other goofy stuff happen even before this. I remember doing teleport right when the opponent would wake up and they would be face the background and foreground instead of the opponent. Did it a couple of times but cant replicate anymore. It wa snothing huge but it was funny. This one though, I wish I could do it again caus eI thought it was pretty cool looking.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!

if ermac could do that as a normal ability that would be fuggin great...also his levitate should work similar to sindel honestly....

Axel_Redd

This, only THIS, then i would be a happy man. Ermac needs nothing else.
his ex teleport honestly should be safe on block tho....honestly....aside from its use to get a combo by reading a projectile...its really not worth a bar of meter....its almost as useless as EX fanlift.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
his ex teleport honestly should be safe on block tho....honestly....aside from its use to get a combo by reading a projectile...its really not worth a bar of meter....its almost as useless as EX fanlift.
It has good invincibility frames on wakes though.

Axel_Redd

It has good invincibility frames on wakes though.
I guess...it should still be safe tho. the only more usless move he has is EX buttslam...it only has 1 minor difference that i noticed from regular buttslam.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I guess...it should still be safe tho. the only more usless move he has is EX buttslam...it only has 1 minor difference that i noticed from regular buttslam.
Indeed EX Buttslam is useless. The only difference i ve noticed from the regular one is that you can delay the tp or AB much longer than the regular buttslam.

Axel_Redd

Indeed EX Buttslam is useless. The only difference i ve noticed from the regular one is that you can delay the tp or AB much longer than the regular buttslam.
exactly, thats the only difference. maybe the startup or cancelling happens faster? i dunno lol.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
i cant believe you said this.. ex port will save you. i do wish it was safe tho... especially since it was f2 in it.... you know how hard i would blow people up with a guaranteed frame trap? plz... this would be the best teleport in the game.
oh yeah... axel tell them what you know about ex but slam.

Axel_Redd

i cant believe you said this.. ex port will save you. i do wish it was safe tho... especially since it was f2 in it.... you know how hard i would blow people up with a guaranteed frame trap? plz... this would be the best teleport in the game.
oh yeah... axel tell them what you know about ex but slam.
metzos already stated it. and im saying ermac's ex teleport should function much like scorpions ex teleport honestly. it would be great.