What's new

Civil War VI Confirmed 4/12 - 4/13 New Venue at the prestigious VCU campus

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Virginia's major is confirmed for its 6th installment. This time around we have a new venue at the VCU campus.

The event will be held in the brand new Academic Learning Commons, VCU’s newest, high tech classroom and media facility.

With the venue now being located on a college campus, Civil War will have to undergo some changes, but the net positive to the player in this change is overwhelming. Some small hints as a part of the deal w/ VCU, we will get parking passes for the lots and maybe even a shuttle from the hotel. So parking should be no issue.

Further details will be announced soon, but expect pre-reg to open in February and hotel info to be announced soon as well. I’m so excited for you guys to experience the EVOLVED Civil War.

TO Renagade will release all the info and prereg site soon just giving the community a heads up. Prereg will start in FEB.

This tournament saw the first major of IGAU and I hope most of the east coast can attend seeing as how it is centrally located. I will be hyping this up and personally inviting the major scenes of injustice to this event. GET HYPE!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
This will be the year anniversary so it will be great to see the transformation of the game and Renagade has always delivered giving games there stream time and even sabin streamed pools last year, this is def a tournament not to miss.

RenegadeVA

Mortal
Thanks for the hype Aquaman! Civil War 6 is set to be super hype in a very nice facility.

Question is: who do you guys want Injustice to be roomates with?

I'm trying to keep the games list under control, but it's going to be rather difficult.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
@Sabin will you be there? Im getting out of staters interested already and theres already a HUGE scene in the mid atlantic area. could be a big one or at least medium one.

THE EMPEROR WILL WITNESS THE TEAR OF THE PATHETIC MORTALS ... AND I WANT THAT RUNBACK WITH NYCFAB WHO WAS A GAME TESTER WITH LEX LUTHOR AND BEAT MY BLACK ADAM !! AND WE ALL LOVE BLACKULA CAN WE HAVE A TEAM DOING BRACKETS WITH HIM .. HE WAS FEELING UNDER THE WEATHER AND HAD TO RUN INJUSTICE AND MK9 POOR SOUL!!! ... AND REALLY GLAD THAT VA HAS A MAJOR . MR AQUAMAN YOU BET YOUR ASS THE EMPEROR WILL BE THERE !!!!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Lead Moderator
Thanks for the hype Aquaman! Civil War 6 is set to be super hype in a very nice facility.

Question is: who do you guys want Injustice to be roomates with?

I'm trying to keep the games list under control, but it's going to be rather difficult.
Mortal Kombat #Kappa

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Sounds awesome! The most important thing right now is to establish good hotel/transportation setups. Very important info for out of towners. I would have that info/system ready by pre reg

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
@EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD SUMMON YOUR ARMIES!!!!!!!!! I HAVE SUMMONED MINE AS WE SHOULD MEET AT THIS BATTLEFIELD, FITTING FOR A MAJOR CALLED A WAR. JUST KNOW THAT ONLY A FOOL WOULD MEET ME THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This will be the year anniversary so it will be great to see the transformation of the game and Renagade has always delivered giving games there stream time and even sabin streamed pools last year, this is def a tournament not to miss.
top 8 sat or sunday?

I know i could make it if saturday but just thought id ask

RenegadeVA

Mortal
Assume most if not all games will begin on Saturday and finish Sunday. Any possibility of 1 day-ers would assume lower turnout.

@Tim Static does Kombat Network want to stream KI, Injustice at CW6?