What's new

Civil War Stream Update: Mortal Kombat Top 4 Scheduled for Sunday

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Unfortunately the streaming situation has apparently been limited to FunkyP (the second streamer) not being able to make it to Civil War. As per Arturo, matches are being recorded to the best of ability, but Mortal Kombat pools will likely not be seen on stream today. They are scheduled to wrap up tomorrow on Sp00ky's stream.

Injustice, as per the tournament schedule that is subject to change, is scheduled to be streamed today during the time UMVC3 is supposed to be streamed, so Injustice may not be streamed until tomorrow either. Below we have the schedule for today and tomorrow, however, since Sp00ky is potentially the only streamer it may be subject to changes.

Mortal Kombat Top 4 Update via Blackula:
Civil War 5 MK9 top 4

• Winners Finals
Reo vs Khaotik
  • Losers Semi-Finals
Blackula vs LulzLou
(to be streamed Sunday at 11AM Stream 2 as per shcedule (www.twitch.tv/nycfurby)

SATURDAY STREAM UPDATE: Injustice pools scheduled at 7PM EST via Spooky's stream

Saturday April 20
“Singles Pools”
10AM-Doors Open
10AM-12PM Continuation/Finish up of Team Events
10AM-12PM Badge Pickup & Emergency Registration (Badge Pickup will be available until 7pm)

12PM- SG, DOA, KOF, ST Character Lock Tourney

1PM- MK9, SF4AE

2PM- BB

3PM- TTT2, SFIVAE Cont

4PM- GG

5PM SFxT, TTT2 Cont.

6PM- P4A, ST Ratio Tourney

7PM- UMVC3, IJ:GAU

8PM- P4A Cont.

9PM-UMVC3 Cont.IJ:GAU Cont.

GG, BB, DOA, SG will all be finished Saturday.

Sunday 4/21

“Semi Finals/Finals (Tentative)”

10AM P4A Top 4 or 6 (Main Stream), KOF Top 4 or 6 (Stream 2)

11AM MK9 Top 4 (Stream 2), ST Double Elim Tourney

11AM-TTT2 Top 6 or 8 (Main Stream)
12pm AE Semi Finals (Stream 2)
2pmUMVC3 Semi Finals (Stream 2)

2pm IJ:GUA Top 8 (Main Stream)
4pm SFxT Top 6 or 8 (Main Stream), ST FInals (Stream 2)
6pm SFAE 2012 Top 8 (Main Stream)
8pm-11pm UMVC3 Top 8 (Main Stream)
Lastly, we realize this isn't the best news but we know many of you are wondering "When's MK?" or "When's Injustice?" so here is what we know.

nomk.jpg

[stream]3[/stream]

Attachments

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I've been asking around, but I haven't been able to figure out when Marvel is :(

Missing you MK9; but I'm glad that we get to see the Injustice pools.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Update: Last Injustice match on Spooky's stream is going on NOW. Then Sabin will be streaming Injustice on his stream via...

[stream]4[/stream]

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
being a part of the mk community i am used to not getting my game stream time but this is crazy man, not even a top 8, only top 4. if that was not bad enough sabin's stream does not even have the VOD's of what he did stream so we cannot even watch that footage, so sad right now :(