What's new

Chuan-Chi question.

What is an easy 30+ no xray no damage boost combo?
and let's say i've blocked smokes/mileenas/scorpion teleport whats the best combo to punish?

look my left hand is on the left side of the dualshock and my right on the right. Know any strategy/tip on how i can press x and than immidiatly 1+2. maybe like push the 3 and than slide from 2 to 1?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
look my left hand is on the left side of the dualshock and my right on the right. Know any strategy/tip on how i can press x and than immidiatly 1+2. maybe like push the 3 and than slide from 2 to 1?
Switch to stick. Double button presses are much easier.

ovcquan

Noob
Honestly dude for b3, 1+2 it's not too bad with the controller. Just go into practice and keep trying it until you get it, I got it eventually. Just put your thumb in the middle of the two buttons and press down.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Well, I'm in training with Quan Chi. Trying to make him a beast like my Jax(kinda). And doing B3 1+2 may seem hard at first. But it's not after a while.

KingRey

Noob
Honestly dude for b3, 1+2 it's not too bad with the controller. Just go into practice and keep trying it until you get it, I got it eventually. Just put your thumb in the middle of the two buttons and press down.
Unless you are playing with your index and middle finger you should be able to place your thumb inbetween 1 and 2 and hit them both at the same time.