What's new

Cheap 360 to ps3 converter?

i play MK with a SFIV SE stick for 360 and i have noticed that all the tourneys use ps3.
can you guys give me some references for a good converter?
thanks.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Nothing out there worth a shit.

PS- really, i mean dont waste a single penny. there isnt anything out there worth it.

You sir, are a miracle worker lol, I was looking for something like this because I dont have an xbox wired controller.

Tremloc

Noob
i play MK with a SFIV SE stick for 360 and i have noticed that all the tourneys use ps3.
can you guys give me some references for a good converter?
thanks.
Tim Static speaks the truth. If you want to continue using your stick then dual-modding is the only way to go.

Tremloc

Noob
first step is to tell that POS SE stick and buy a 360 TE. Once you've done that buy the Toodles Kitty TE mod, which you can find here http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/official-kitty-class-boards-thread.129829/

If you want to stick with the SE I'm not sure what you're options are but nobody serious uses that stick because it's not good. You could buy a PS2 controller, open your SE and wire up the buttons/joystick to the PS2 PCB and have 2 wires running out of your SE. That's the old school way to do it before people got fancy with custom PCB's.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Going to be ordering that converter today sometime, any idea on how long it takes to get here?
depends on which shipping you choose. keep in mind it is coming from Korea, but they are very good about their shipping.

how do you exactly dual mod a stick? can you link me to any source please?
best thing is to find someone in your area that can do it. its not something you can just pick up on, unless you have experience with doing stick/arcade cab wiring, etc.

Or make a thread here asking who can do it and what they charge for it.