What's new

Charlotte, NC, Rock'em Sock'em (ReSe) Tourneys

Tactiks

Noob
What's up everyone. 10/15/2011

Here it is the info for the next Tourney, Rock'em Sock'em, Charlotte NC!

When:

Saturday 15th of October

Venue:

UNCC: Cone Center RM 112
9201 University City Blvd,
Charlotte, NC 28223

The room is easy to find. Go into main entrance, go straight through Round 'a' Bout,
Take left at end of road,
Take first right,
Enter Parking Deck on Left and park,
Rm 112 is on the ground floor and 10' from the road you came in on.
I will have a video up so you can see how easy it is and for reference.

Time:

Registration starts at 12pm. We will start at 2pm. Text me if you are running late so I can put you in the brackets and I will collect the money from you when you get there. We will also be running teams this time as we can stay late here.

Price:

Venue fee: $10

Majors: $10 ea.

Minors: $5 ea.
Minors are by sign ups only. If you want a particular game please sign up for it.

Systems:
I will be running the usual Dual System Tourney.

MEANING: AE, MK, and Tekken will all be run on PS3
MvC3 and 3SO will be run on 360

BRING YOUR ADAPTERS IF YOU PLAY ON A PAD!

XBOX 360 & PS3.

Games:

Majors:
BB
MK9
MvC3
Super 4
Tekken 6
3SO will be a major this time.

Minors: TBD, Minors will be held by sign up only. When you register for the majors there will be a sign up sheet for the minors. You will not pay for the minors until we know we are running them.

KOF
Super Turbo
Arcana Hearts

As usual I will need help with consoles, setups and games. If you bring a whole setup (monitor games and system) you get the whole venue comp. If you bring a system and game you get $5 off the venue fee. You need to post below if you are bringing something. Don’t just show up with a system or game to get comped. Please, post up and let me know who can help out.

IF YOU BRING A SYSTEM FOR US TO USE MAKE SURE THAT IT HAS ALL THE UPDATES ON IT BEFORE HAND. IF YOU DON'T PLAY A CERTAIN GAME LET ME KNOW.

ALSO, IF YOU BRING A SYSTEM I NEED YOU THERE NO LATER THAN 1PM TO MAKE SURE IT'S SETUP RIGHT. IF YOU SHOW UP AFTER THAT AND WERE EXPECTING ME TO USE YOUR SYSTEM DON'T MAD AT ME IF I DON'T USE IT!

Please post up and message me that you are bringing a setup so I can acknowledge you for helping out.

See you all there.

Links:

FaceBook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=289428621073912