What's new

Charge Attack Dash Cancel

Gotta have a short/fast forward dash to really make it shine, but here's a quick example. I'd imagine some characters would benefit more than others so I'm curious how someone could take this idea and really elevate a character.

You can use it to make things safe with a backdash on block. Or even like a parry to get through normals/projectiles. Basically been using MB charge attack like focus attack in SF4

So this definitely isn't anything new, but it's got it's uses in I2

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
I don't really see a lot of utility for this in Injustice 2. Making some things safe with it would be super situational because you'll always be spending 2 bars to get the bounce cancel in the first place. I guess you could do it like you showed in your example to extend the combo for a bit of added damage, but again, very situational as you'd need to spend 3 bars to even reach the damage you'd get normally from spending 1, which leads me to my next point.

If you're going to be doing the bounce cancel on hit as shown in your example, you might as well not dash cancel it at all and just let the bounce connect to continue the combo. This would result in a lot of damage for two bars, and you wouldn't have to spend a third to get meaningful damage as you would if you dash canceled your bounce cancel.