What's new

Characters You're Eyeing With Custom Variations

ErmacMKX

Noob
Which characters are you guys looking at now that you weren't interested in prior to customs. TBH the news of customs has been a godsend, legit feels like this game got 100x more interesting. It was more important to the game than any DLC character. It's been fun being able to actually lab characters now for more than 15 minutes.

As for my question right now I think I'll be picking up Sub Zero since rising ice looks like a blast to play. Jax has also caught my attention. My previous mains were Noob, Erron and Spawn.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Assuming that Geras keeps his time shenanigans I'll play him some. Geras was my first character, so I'm already competent with him and I love gimmicks.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Raiden and Shang are my mains actually but I'm eyeing Jax, Frost and waiting for Rambo

If Stunt Double gets touched up, I'd play Johnny again. None of the other characters I play get as significant a change with customs.

Zviko

Noob
My priority is still Rain. If it wasn't for him I'd have no idea where to start, who to try first. That's how many characters I play. Can't wait to try his lightning and the other moves we haven't seen yet.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Kabal and Raiden main here, eyeing Shang Tsung ( Ground Eruption and Smoke Shake ) and Kung Lao ( Spiritual Guidence and Z Hat ) but this doesn't mean that their tournament variations are bad, i am totally fine with these combinations.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Cassie with Kneecapping, Shoulder, and Bitchin Bubble
Noob with slide, the fast ghostball, and tele that allows combos
Sub Zero with Ice puddle and creeping ice
Rain with whatever lol
Maybe Sindel

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Nightwolf: V1 Launcher and Command Grab
(He's my current main and having some unreactable offense would go a long way. I've been wanting to drop him but this could keep me with him)

Kano: Bio-Pull/Lumbar/Manhandled, Snakebite/Lumbar, Bio-Pull/Molotov/Acid
(My favorite MK character. I dont play him because I'm not good with his kit)

Rambo: Trap Launcher/Command Throw, Strings/Command Throw/Crawl
(I've been psyched for him since the leaks. I hope I mesh well with him. He seems right up my alley)

Rain: Weatherball/H20 Jet, Portal Loadout
(His projected damage output leaves a lot to be desired but I may be into him when he comes out)

Shao Kahn: Buffs pls?
(I served my time with low tiers when I was a Dan/Vega main in SFIV and Ed main in V)

I've been playing a ton of Spawn recently. Blazing low guns, the dive kick, and the command chain grab or flight. Its probably not optimal but its really fun to play.

It'd be nice tho if blazing guns got buffed a tad so its not interruptible and amp hits mid for that sweet, sweet chip damage.

And Rain with the lightning moves that make him zip around the screen and that low double water waves thing that seems to work like Sub's rising ice (hitting low, enhance-able, safe on block hopefully).

Gaxkang

Banned
Well with Cassie I'd be able to use kneecappin, shoulder, and her flying kick together in a ranked setting, which is nice.

Gaxkang

Banned
I've been playing a ton of Spawn recently. Blazing low guns, the dive kick, and the command chain grab or flight. Its probably not optimal but its really fun to play.

It'd be nice tho if blazing guns got buffed a tad so its not interruptible and amp hits mid for that sweet, sweet chip damage.

And Rain with the lightning moves that make him zip around the screen and that low double water waves thing that seems to work like Sub's rising ice (hitting low, enhance-able, safe on block hopefully).
Yah I like those ideas with Spawn :D

In single player I had to give Spawn a gun move of some kind since otherwise it's only his FB :eek: